Sunday, September 11, 2011

Current Events

On Tuesday, August 23, 2011 Virgina was hit with an earthquake. It was rated to be a 5.8. Twenty-two states felt the earth shaking and reports went flying. Grateful  that nobody was hurt in those states.
A few companies on building tornado safe houses. These houses look just like your average day house. They cost just 5% more then your average house. Tornado safe houses are made of full steal, ready when disaster starts.
Two Afghan are dead and as 77 are injured after militants hit a base in Afghanistanese. This happened Saturday

2 comments:

  1. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Honestly, I wet my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I saw a report fly by my house the other night. I was really quite terrified. Not sure if that was caused by an earthquake or a tornado though. Either way, I am hoping to get a house that is ready when disaster starts. Where is Afghanistanese?

    ReplyDelete